1. Decide Theme and notify the fellow members at your earliest convenience. Minimum notification of 2 weeks to members.
2. Everyone submits their dish+pairing to the Master Chef one week prior to event. Master Chef can provide considerations and suggestions. Master Chef is required to create and provide printed menus to all gourmet club members.
3. Create Ambiance including musical selection.
1.Prepare gourmet course assigned for eight portions. Focus on quality and creativity. There is an assumption that approximate cost will be according to Table 2 below.
2. Assign creative name to dish aligned with the theme
3.Prepare Drink+Pairing and assign creative name.
4.Bring plate/bowl/serving vessel for assigned course. Can crowd source vessels
5. Notify MC of dish, drink and vessel requirements one week prior to event
6. Proxy members are not permitted.